Entries are acknowledged until 4:30 p.m. Oct. 8, and winners will be announced in the fall. Each and every classification winner will acquire $500, and each individual class 2nd-spot winner will receive $200.
Households can enter the two groups ― ideal inside improvement task and best exterior/landscaping venture ― but can only earn one particular of the two groups.
Other rules consist of profitable initiatives have to have acquired all desired permits and inspections have started off the assignments by Jan. 1, 2020, and finished by the time of submission, and include things like a just before and just after photo.
“The metropolis wished to figure out and rejoice those people who have invested their time and funds in our community,” he reported. “Improvements to their individual properties add to the overall well being and vitality of assets values during the city.”
For questions, phone 513-896-8169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAIRFIELD Dwelling Improvement CONTEST Rules
- Metropolis inhabitants only
- Even though homes can enter the two categories, households may only win a person class. Classes are: Most effective inside enhancement task and Greatest exterior/landscaping venture
- Successful projects ought to have obtained all essential permits and inspections to be deemed
- Dwelling enhancements will have to have been started off following Jan. 1, 2020, and be finished by the time of submission.
- Will have to contain at the very least one particular before and one particular immediately after picture
- Entries are acknowledged until 4:30 p.m. Oct. 8, and winners will be declared in the drop. Each classification winner will acquire $500, and every single classification next-put winner will obtain $200.