Up and at ’em, Marietta! It is really Friday, so let us get you began with everything you need to have to know likely on now.
Very first, what the next three times of temperature glance like:
- Friday: Humid and partly cloudy during the day. Superior of 85, Low of 67.
- Saturday: Partly cloudy all through the day. Large of 89, Lower of 64.
- Sunday: Partly cloudy with an evening thunderstorm. Superior of 88, Very low of 70.
Most affordable gasoline in town:
- Speedway on Seventh Avenue, $2.97.
- Kroger on Acme Road, $2.97.
- GetGo on Pike Road, $2.97.
- Speedway on 2nd Avenue, $2.97.
- Marathon on Pike Avenue, $2.97.
For a total list simply click in this article.
The normal gas price in Ohio these days is $2.98
Here are the best stories today in Marietta:
- Marietta is cleaning up Greene Street. Now there will be a quantity of tree removals and targeted visitors will be slice down to 1 lane. (Marietta Patch)
- The Washington County Job Centre is about to reopen. They’ve been going through renovations all summer time. (WTAP)
- Look at out the most current arrests for Marietta. (Marietta Patch)
- Marietta College or university was rated 5th in a preseason poll for volleyball. (Marietta University)
- Marietta Place Club is turning 120! (Fb)
5G is heading to modify the way we stay, and Verizon is developing the speediest 5G network in the nation. To find out how 5G will make daily life better for you and your local community — and to get accessibility to this astounding know-how — simply click here. Thank you Verizon for sponsoring this local community resource in Marietta!
From our area sponsors — thanks for supporting area information!
- Edge Genuine Estate, terrific men and women around there, if you are on the lookout for a home close to city, contact them initially.
- Peoples Financial institution. Performing with each other. Making achievement.
- And KMA Automobile. In the market for a automobile or golfing cart?
Marietta Patch Notebook
- Marietta Ohio: “The Public Works Division will be eradicating trees in entrance of 1113, 1117, 1121,1125,1129,1133 and 1135 Greene Avenue. Work will start off Friday, August 20 at 8:00 a.m., temperature allowing. The 1100 block will be channeled down to a person lane …” (Fb)
- Marietta Faculty: “Volleyball picked fifth in OAC Preseason Poll #PioNation #BringForthAPioneer” (Facebook)
- Harmar Village – Marietta, Ohio: “Marietta, Ohio Chamber Of Commerce residence-shaped details booklet Day unknown” (Fb)
- Marietta Nation Club: “This yr Marietta Region Club is celebrating its 120th Anniversary We really won’t be able to thank our users adequate for all they place into earning MCC a great put to be!” (Facebook)
- The Castle – Marietta, Oh: “A fixture in Marietta for about 150 a long time, The Castle offers people a seem into the past with dwelling guided tours and courses for learners of all ages.” (Facebook)
Did you know you can attribute your local organization listed here for just $79 a thirty day period? Click on in this article to get started off.
Now you are in the loop and ready to head out the doorway on this Friday. I’ll see you around! If you are having fun with these newsletters, consider bringing some a lot more mates and neighbors into the fold. You can deliver them this connection to subscribe.
— Christopher Schmitt
About me: Hey there, I am the neighborhood publisher for Patch.com/marietta. I have lived in Marietta for most of my existence. I graduated from Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps Faculty of Journalism in 2014. I wrote for a local community newspaper in advance of relocating to New York to be a national correspondent for IHeartRadio. I’m looking forward to bringing my expertise back again residence with me and delivering Marietta with the remarkable journalism she justifies. You can e mail me at email@example.com or contact me at 740-516-4969.
Have a information suggestion or suggestion for an forthcoming Marietta Day-to-day? I am all ears. You can electronic mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.